YTPguy's Smash Bros. Lawl
Standard B - Nintendo PowerEdit
9-Volt summons one of his 8-bit buddies from his NES. 9-Volt's buddy will always follow him and can attack if B is pressed. Here are the 3 possible 8-Bit buddies:
- Mario: Mario can shoot fireballs which bounce across the ground, until they hits something ( about 3% damage each). If you charge up the attack, Mario will kick a red shell that can bounce off opponents and walls.
- Link: Link will fire a basic arrow that is a basic fast moving, straight forward projectile (Does about 5% damage). If you charge up the attack, Link will throw his boomerang which can grab items and hurts the opponent (Does about 12% damage.).
- Samus: Samus will fire a blast from her arm cannon, which can be shoot up to 4 times at a time (2% damage each). If you charge up the attack, Samus will fire a missile that homes in on the opponent and explodes on contact (Does 18% damage).
However the 8-bit buddy will get KOd like Nana if the opponent hits it hard enough. The buddy shares the same amount of damage as 9-Volt, so the higher 9-Volt's damage is, the easier it will be to KO the 8-Bit buddy.
In the WarioWare series, 9-Volt's microgames are based on classic Nintendo franchises, such as Mario, Zelda and Metroid.
Side B- SK-8Edit
9-Volt will ride on his skateboard forward and will cause damage to whatever crashes into, an opponent, a wall and others. If you press B will riding, 9-Volt will left his board forward, but you hve to wait until the board dissappeared before he can use it again. If you press Up B, he will do a quick somersault with his skateboard. If you press Side B, 9-Volt turns 4 four times with the skateboard, or if you press Down B, he will stop the attack.
SK8 is a special Skateboard made by Dr Crygor. 9-Volt uses it in some cutscenes, as well as in some microgames (Like Chicken Race from the First WarioWare)
Up B- Balloon FlightEdit
9-Volt carries Ballon Fighter, if you press B, he will flap his arms, which he gave him a small upward boost, he can flap 5 times per flight. During the move, 9-Volt will land on the opponent's head, which give him a boost (And does 3% damage, but no knockback). If you press Down B, he will let loose his ballons and falls down faster.
Balloon Fight is a NES game where you play as Balloon Fighter, who flies with Balloons stomping enemies. In the WarioWare games, 9-Volt usually has a Microgame based on it.
Down B- Game SwapEdit
9-Volt switches catridge from the console, this can switch Buddies. But if the opponent attacks him with a projectile while he swaping games, he' will counter by deflect it back at them. But if the opponent attacks with a melee attack, the move gets cancelled.
In WarioWare Twisted, 9-Volt swaps the games on the NES each time a Microgame appears.
Final Smash- Power Up!Edit
9-Volt summons 8-Bit Mario and a ? Box, 8-Bit Mario jumps and hits the ? block 4 times, it contains a mushroom, a fire flower, a red shell and the Starman. After that 8-Bit Mario and the ? block will dissapeared and 9-Volt flashes his body in the rainbow color. During this final smash, he's invincible.
Neutral B: 9-Volt will shoot infinite fireballs
Side B: 9-Volt rides on a bullet bill.
Up B: 9-Volt grabs the parakoopa's leg and flies upwards (With infinite B flaps)
Down B: 9-Volt tosses 2 red shells that go left and right at the same time.
Up Taunt: He Jumps saying "Yahoo!"
Up Taunt (With a 8-Bit Buddy): They High Five
Side Taunt: Plays music with his DJ's table
Down Taunt: He moves a Game Boy Advance and he says: "Awesome!"
9-Volt is a major human character in the WarioWare series. He is a Nintendo fan, he collects everything about this company, and loves to play video games. 9-Volt lives with his mother, 5-Volt, and his pet Fronk in their house in Diamond City and attends Diamond Elementary. He debuts in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! as one of Wario's friends who helps him produce microgames.
Since WarioWare: Twisted!, 9-Volt always stars together with 18-Volt in the WarioWare series, who becomes one of his best friends in this game.
- Neutral attack -
- Dash attack -
- Forward tilt -
- Up tilt -
- Down tilt -
- Forward smash -
- Up smash -
- Down smash -
- Ledge attack -
- 100% ledge attack -
- Floor attack -
- Trip attack -
- Neutral aerial -
- Forward aerial -
- Back aerial -
- Up aerial -
- Down aerial -
Grabs and throwsEdit
- Grab - Uses his Game Boy Advance to "pause" anyone in front of him.
- Pummel -
- Forward throw - The opponent is fired from a cannon that normally shoots Bullet Bills.
- Back throw -
- Up throw -
- Down throw - The opponent is crushed by a Thwomp.
- In the video, the KO sounds revealed Dark Helmet, Wiiviewer and Wreck-It Ralph for future movesets.
|Playable Characters in YTPGuy17's Smash Bros. Lawl|
SpongeBob SquarePants | Morshu | Annoying Orange | CD-i Mario | Cosmo | Toon Dr. Mario | Michael Jackson | Patrick Star | CD-i Link | Smosh | Bill Nye | Ophelia Chill | CD-i Ganon | 9-Volt | Wreck-It Ralph | Dark Helmet |